Maximo Asset Management unifies comprehensive asset life cycle and maintenance management on a single platform.
IBM® Maximo® Asset Management is an integrated productivity tool and database that helps you manage all of your asset types on a single software platform accross multiple Industry sectors. Built on a service-oriented architecture (SOA), Maximo Asset Management delivers a comprehensive view of all asset types, their conditions and locations, and the work processes that support them, to provide you with optimal planning, control, audit, and compliance capability.
By using the Maximo Asset Management user interface, you can establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor asset conditions and trigger automated action based on changes. You can create, assign, monitor, notify, and report on key process components such as work orders, service desk tickets, and purchase orders, including status, from start to finish.This asset management software provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions and work processes, for better planning and control.
- Manages asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, calibration, costing and tracking from a single system.
- Provides enterprise asset management software for long and short-term planning, preventive, reactive and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization and key performance indicators.
- Plans inventory to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right location when needed.
- Manages vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Aligns service levels with business objectives by defining service offerings and establishing service level agreements (SLAs).
- Adapts to changing business requirements and connects with other enterprise systems through a flexible business process configuration platform and scalable service oriented architecture.